My husband gives the best hugs, hands down! But he also gets the blues in the darkness of fall and winter ... and he needs to be hugged.
So today if you see someone that needs a hug, please don't hesitate. It might help them to stand up taller and be able to face the day.
Friday, November 3, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, where have you been? It's been so long! I'm back. I was a little lost, but I'm back. It's been almost two years since...
-
Today I want to talk about Charlie's most recent good turn. He's been helping a friend down size after her husband's death. It...
-
I've been trying to go minimalist; you know, cleaning out what I don't need or love. I came across this bag full of old glasses - de...
-
Today was the day ... the day to deliver all of the pet food from this month's drive to the Volunteers of America food bank in Everett....
No comments:
Post a Comment