Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Spectacles

I've been trying to go minimalist; you know, cleaning out what I don't need or love. I came across this bag full of old glasses - definitely don't need and don't love. I can't even see out of them anymore!


This sweet little collection got dropped off at the Lions collection bin in our local post office today!

If you have old or extra specs just laying around, be sure to recycle them! Glasses are expensive if you don't have insurance coverage; and the bulk of that is the cost of the frames. I'm sure your local post office has a collection bin too ... drop yours off next time you're out and about 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, where have you been? It's been so long! I'm back. I was a little lost, but I'm back. It's been almost two years since...