Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Wrong Number

This is kind-of a silly one ... For the third time someone at a local bank left a voice mail on a secondary line at work. It's a line that isn't published and I wasn't even sure how to check the message!

After figuring that out, it was crystal clear that they were trying to reach someone with no ties to the number. So I called them back, sat on hold for about 10 minutes, to let the bank know that they didn't have the right number.

They can try and reach the person in another way and don't have to keep spinning their wheels. I hope the bank gets in touch with the mystery man and that they have good news for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, where have you been? It's been so long! I'm back. I was a little lost, but I'm back. It's been almost two years since...