Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Next Up ... Baby Food

I've been working on a few things (that must remain under wraps for the time being), but wondering how to make a bigger impact. We did it with the pet food, what next?

My friend posted on Facebook last night about a commercial asking for donations of pet food. It bugged her, she kept thinking about children that weren't getting fed ... what about them? 

So Marlies, thanks for the idea! 

Between now and the end of February, please consider buying some baby food each time you go to the grocery store. Donate it right at the store or contact me and we'll donate it for you on February 28th.


We ended up with 179 pounds of pet food in January. Wouldn't it be amazing if we could donate more than that in baby food!

The challenge is on!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, where have you been? It's been so long! I'm back. I was a little lost, but I'm back. It's been almost two years since...